Hello everyone :)

I recently created my own outfit concept for Vee Boonyasak and instantly fell in love with it. The combination of the knitted vest, white shirt, and boots creates such a cozy and charming vibe that fits her perfectly.

The design feels unique, stylish, and very memorable while still looking like something that could naturally exist in Dead by Daylight. It gives Vee a warm and distinctive appearance that really stands out from many other cosmetic concepts I've seen.

I would absolutely love to see this outfit added to the game one day. Honestly, I would buy it immediately, even if it cost a significant amount of Auric Cells. In my opinion, it would be one of the best cosmetics for Vee.

I hope the team considers something similar in the future. Thank you for reading!

✨❤️

2 — копия.jpg
Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • When they are going to have one of the community cosmetic contests again you should submit it to that then. That is most likely the only way you might get your design in the game. They did that last year so most likely there might another this year.

  • @Cutie_Pony_16 said:

    I recently created my own outfit concept for Vee Boonyasak and instantly fell in love with it. The combination of the knitted vest, white shirt, and boots creates such a cozy and charming vibe that fits her perfectly.

    The design feels unique, stylish, and very memorable while still looking like something that could naturally exist in Dead by Daylight. It gives Vee a warm and distinctive appearance that really stands out from many other cosmetic concepts I've seen.

    I would absolutely love to see this outfit added to the game one day. Honestly, I would buy it immediately, even if it cost a significant amount of Auric Cells. In my opinion, it would be one of the best cosmetics for Vee.

    I hope the team considers something similar in the future. Thank you for reading!

    ✨❤️

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DMT2UWXXQ06J/2-e2-80-94-d0-ba-d0-be-d0-bf-d0-b8-d1-8f.jpg

    who in the name of the entity is downvoting this, this is a great design

  • Absolute Stylish Vee need this 🙌🏻

  • @Wezqu said:

    When they are going to have one of the community cosmetic contests again you should submit it to that then. That is most likely the only way you might get your design in the game. They did that last year so most likely there might another this year.

    there is a second option, via the Artists of the Fog Collection - those are pretty much hand-picked by BHVR and added like a licensed cosmetics to the game only purchasable with auric cells.

    I don’t know what their process is here, i remember one of Haddies cosmetics that didnt win the contest was added because it was so popular in the Community, but there were others like Sables Red Riding Hood and Unknowns Big Bad Wolf ones..

  • This is exactly what we need, I hope they add it to the game! 🤝 ✅