Does anyone know how to improve Henry's undergate attack accuracy?

This power is so easy to dodge; if a survivor makes a sudden movement, like a sudden 180-degree turn, you simply don't have time to react. Hitting with this ability is harder than hitting with Huntress's sniper axe or Weskwr's hug tech. Assuming I play 50 matches a day, it can probably only hit in one match, and only once in that match.So I'd like to ask how to make the undergate attack easier to land.

Comments

  • @djhzdgkzjdhfg said:

    This power is so easy to dodge; if a survivor makes a sudden movement, like a sudden 180-degree turn, you simply don't have time to react. Hitting with this ability is harder than hitting with Huntress's sniper axe or Weskwr's hug tech. Assuming I play 50 matches a day, I'd only be able to hit once in about one match. So I'd like to ask how to make the undergate attack easier to land.

    i dont play Henry at all, but i do have a ton of time against him. try to catch survivors on stairs, this is usally a spot where these hits are common, you also run ahead and possibly lead them into a corner

  • Play very patient and zone until you can get a hit by guaranteeing they are in hard spot to dodge and pay attention to how each survivor dodges as most survivors tend to do the same things even after they die to it

  • @djhzdgkzjdhfg said:

    This power is so easy to dodge; if a survivor makes a sudden movement, like a sudden 180-degree turn, you simply don't have time to react. Hitting with this ability is harder than hitting with Huntress's sniper axe or Weskwr's hug tech. Assuming I play 50 matches a day, it can probably only hit in one match, and only once in that match.So I'd like to ask how to make the undergate attack easier to land.

    The trick is to completely give up on consistently hitting the Undergate Attack and prioritize using Pizza Goggles. Night and Day difference for me when playing Henry, it's a shame its his only addon aside from the Iri addon that changes his playstyle drastically, but good lord does it feel good to have map mobility as a 110% killer.

  • My best advice change where you aim the attack all the time. If you keep attacking the same way all the time they will start dodging the attacks more easily. If the survivor dodges a lot start being more random where you aim. Like aim more to one side forward, backward etc. keep changing it.

    I recently played against him and this one liked to aim forward of you almost all the time so if you took steps backwards he almost always missed. With his power being random is the best option if the survivor is good enough to dodge it. Start just throwing all around them they will accidentally dodge into them eventually it will throw them off and wil start giving you more hits.

  • would be nice if maybe a certain henry player named Cogs could share his input here👀

  • I think this is why the Pizza Goggles are seen as a good addon for him. The undergate attack is inconsistent so the downside doesn't matter.

    Most really good Henry players I see are running it.

  • @Zakon05 said:

    I think this is why the Pizza Goggles are seen as a good addon for him. The undergate attack is inconsistent so the downside doesn't matter.

    Most really good Henry players I see are running it.

    Most Henrys i get are running double iri

  • While I don't think this is the most pressing of balance issues at the moment, I'd like to see the speed of the radius expansion part of Henry's Undergate Attack increased by ~5% basekit in exchange for only applying one token of Worldbreaker, because now that survivors know the counterplay I feel almost compelled to use Pizza Goggles when I play him and give up on ever hitting people with an Undergate Attack.

    If I actually want to hit Undergate Attacks then I'll use Rabbit Remains, but that's probably not going to do much against competent survivors.

    One trick I've had work for me is if a survivor hears that I'm getting close but don't know exactly where I am and start running towards me, I'll stop moving so that I don't make any noise and surprise people with an Undergate Attack that way, but that's obviously not applicable every time.