Cosmetic Suggestion: Haunted Mound Collaboration (Graphic Tees)

I want to propose a cosmetic collaboration that I think would fit perfectly into Dead by Daylight’s dark aesthetic, a partnership with the music collective Haunted mound. Sematary and Haunted Mound are deeply rooted in horror movie culture, slasher films, and gaming. They even have a song from 2019 called "Dead by Dawn" that directly references classic cabin-in-the-woods horror tropes. Many DBD players are already fans of their music, and the crossover between the communities is huge.

An example/idea for a possible Haunted Mound cosmetic:
A simple, iconic "I <3 Haunted Mound" graphic tee for original Survivors (like Renato Lyra, Sable Ward, Nea Karlsson, and Jeff Johansen). It's a very recognisable Haunted Mound merch design and I think it'd be a simple, but great addition to the cosmetics.

We have already seen successful music collaborations with bands like Slipknot and Iron Maiden. An underground horrorcore collective like Haunted Mound is a perfect fit for the game's gritty, alternative-ish vibe. It would be a low-effort, high-demand cosmetic that the a lot of the community would love. I also think the members of Haunted Mound would be down to do it considering Sematary (founder of Haunted Mound), has openly expressed his interests in both videogames and horror.

Tagged: Survivors

Comments