Subject: [The legion Rework Concept]

(Since the Korean was translated using AI, the sentences may sound awkward. )

Subject: [Fun Rework Concept] Turning The Legion into a High-Risk, High-Skill Mobility Killer (Just for fun!)

​Hey everyone,

​Before the hardcore balance pros start roasting me in the comments—NO, I am not demanding BHVR to implement this right now, and YES, I know Mathieu probably won't care lol. This is just a concept I cooked up half for fun, and half because I genuinely love playing (and fixing) this game.

​Right now, we all know The Legion is... well, in a weird spot. They got some buffs, but their gameplay still heavily relies on boring "Deep Wound" mending simulators that just drag the game out forever. It's tedious for the Killer and exhausting for the Survivors.

​So, just for the sake of a fun "What If" discussion, I redesigned them into a high-risk, high-skill mobility killer (kind of like Blight or Nurse) with a unique stack mechanic.

​Here is my crazy 4.4 m/s Legion concept:

​Base Movement Speed: 4.6 m/s ➡️ 4.4 m/s (Gotta trade that flat speed for some juice). ​Feral Frenzy Duration: 11s ➡️ 10s. ​Feral Frenzy Cooldown: Max 45s if you successfully pull off the Insta-Down. If you fail mid-way, it's reduced to 28s to keep it from being utterly punishing. ​Frenzy Extension: Each hit extends duration by 2.54s (base) / 3.38s (Mural Sketch). ​Aim Assist: Added to Feral Frenzy attacks because we all miss those tight spins sometimes. ​Fatigue Duration: 2.5s ➡️ 3.5s (High reward means high punishment). ​Frenzy Hit Buff: Landing a Frenzy hit grants a 10% movement speed bonus for 10 seconds. This buff vanishes immediately when Frenzy ends. ​Insta-Down Condition: Changed from a flat 5 hits to: [Number of Alive Survivors + 1 hit]. Makes it dynamically scaling! ​The New Status - "Pain Thrill": Deep Wound is GONE. Instead, each Frenzy hit adds a "Pain Thrill" stack to the Survivor (Max 5, shown on their portrait). ​5-Stack Penalty: Reaching 5 stacks puts the Survivor instantly into the Dying State. ​Stack Reduction: Healing a health state removes 3 stacks. ​Anti-Tunneling (The White Ring): To prevent spamming the same guy, a hit Survivor gets a "White Ring" on their portrait until Frenzy ends. They can't gain more stacks during this Frenzy. Hitting them again cancels your power immediately (Unless it's the final Insta-Down hit). ​Failure Penalty: If Frenzy ends without an Insta-Down, everyone's Pain Thrill stack drops by 1.

​With these massive risks, they won't stomp low-tier casual lobbies, but they could become a highly rewarding, high-ceiling Killer in high MMR.

​Again, I'm just sharing this because I thought the mechanical puzzle was fun to solve. I’d be perfectly happy if BHVR took even 10% of this idea or just completely recycled the logic for a brand-new Killer.

​P.S. If BHVR ever actually tried this, please don't use the old spaghetti code. Just reuse the gorgeous models, animations, and sound assets, and code the script from scratch to avoid breaking the game (again).

​Thanks for reading my Ted Talk. Let me know what you guys think, but keep it chill!

Tagged: Killers

Comments