Just a week away!
I have waited YEARS to finally receive a killer that has no voicelines. So many releases with creative powers came but could not be enjoyed due to the droning nature of the repetitive lines that serve only to discourage me from playing them.
We are desperately in need of a Toggle to disable voice lines so that previous content can be elevated to the level of this release.
Comments
Voice lines make game so much more immersive
To some they do.
To others, not so much.
Impossible Geometry…
Buried Beneath…
Be my eyes…
Hold them…
I like a lot of killers voice lines Vecna 1.0 and 2.0s are great same with chucky and Matthew Lillards lines are all great I prefer it when killers voice lines actually interact with the survivors unlike the unknown imo
I love voice lines personally.
and dey say and dey sey and dey sey and dey say and dey say chivalry is dead..
Hot Cocoa? Hot Cocoa? Hot Cocoa? Hot Cocoa?
One Hundred Push Ups- One Hundred Push Ups- One Hundred Push Ups-
Aww that wasnt very nice- Aww- Aww- Aww- Aww-
I almost spit out my drink.
Thanks for the feedback about the voicelines toggle. It's come up quite a few times, and it's something I'll take note of so we can share it with the team.
LMAO
How about a killer that doesn't make any sound at all?
Like Art the clown?
these lice infested rats arent worthy enough to spit on!
Ya Cornnnnndfaceeeeed Coward! <3
Thank you sincerely for forwarding this small but deeply impactful request. I look forward to its fruition.
… yum