Fun question
if you could ask any DBD killer any question, what would it be and who would you ask?
if you could ask any DBD killer any question, what would it be and who would you ask?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Anybody who bouta say Skully
I want to ask Sadako and Jason when they're going to marry.
I like Artist better, i may be a freak
edit: just let me shoot my shot bro
Id ask xeno what its favorite colour is.
I would Ask Unknown where I can help find his Dog he non-stop talks about
Me: “Portia, how long did it take you to train your dog?”
Portia: “Come you lily livered idiot, I’ll show ya 😈 “
I would ask ghoul whats his favourite flavour of crayon
Id also ask clown "what's on the VHS?"
Lastly i would ask the knight if he can say " Ni! "
Its red, he told me personally during a trial