Diminishing Return is not good for the game

I usually don't make posts like this. But this specific game change I'm really passionate about. I'm a killer main - and I truly DESPISE running against full heal build… they seem so strong. But with the arrival of diminishing returns you don't necessarily put an end to these 'combo upon combo' builds. And really all you're putting an end to is the sometimes strange builds that no-one has every thought of - and instead I'm seeing more and more and more build all consisting around simply having the strongest perk of whatever category in the game (e.g.: 1 recovery, 1 healing, 1 haste, 1ds). The game has lost so much of its potential and creativity due to this. Especially the neish builds that shouldn't be working but sometimes just do.

I despise those gnarly full stack healing builds - but there has to be a better solution for it then to nerf ALL (creative) builds.

Tagged: Perks

Comments

  • @GewoonJust said:

    I usually don't make posts like this. But this specific game change I'm really passionate about. I'm a killer main - and I truly DESPISE running against full heal build… they seem so strong. But with the arrival of diminishing returns you don't necessarily put an end to these 'combo upon combo' builds. And really all you're putting an end to is the sometimes strange builds that no-one has every thought of - and instead I'm seeing more and more and more build all consisting around simply having the strongest perk of whatever category in the game (e.g.: 1 recovery, 1 healing, 1 haste, 1ds). The game has lost so much of its potential and creativity due to this. Especially the neish builds that shouldn't be working but sometimes just do.

    I despise those gnarly full stack healing builds - but there has to be a better solution for it then to nerf ALL (creative) builds.

    I just wanted some perks to be nerfed or buffed lol

  • @GewoonJust said:

    I usually don't make posts like this. But this specific game change I'm really passionate about. I'm a killer main - and I truly DESPISE running against full heal build… they seem so strong. But with the arrival of diminishing returns you don't necessarily put an end to these 'combo upon combo' builds. And really all you're putting an end to is the sometimes strange builds that no-one has every thought of - and instead I'm seeing more and more and more build all consisting around simply having the strongest perk of whatever category in the game (e.g.: 1 recovery, 1 healing, 1 haste, 1ds). The game has lost so much of its potential and creativity due to this. Especially the neish builds that shouldn't be working but sometimes just do.

    I despise those gnarly full stack healing builds - but there has to be a better solution for it then to nerf ALL (creative) builds.

    Diminishing returns is good for the game long term, but it should be introduced with perk overhaul with it. They just slapped bandaid and called it a day.

    It was introduced for devs to create strong perks without worry about combos. But then they add lending hand for example, which counters that lol.