Innate crosshair availability
Can we please for the love of god get crosshair support within the game so all platforms can access that without needing some niche addon? My biggest frustration is I feel like I have to burn the image of a crosshair into my vision to understand where my ranged killer is throwing or shooting or run an addon thats kind of whatever to use as opposed to any other addon that would be considered miles more useful to the killer while PC players (no hate) can install outside programs to bypass having to box themselves in and have the overall experience be less miserable. I just want to play killers I love, but feel discouraged to because I simply chose the wrong platform to exist on.
Comments
BHVR stated that they didn't want crosshairs initially, however over time more killers have gotten crosshairs so who knows
I play exclusively ranged killers on console and I would recommend slinger and unknown (eventually jason) as they all have built in crosshairs huntress is just muscle memory and trickster just recently got a crosshair add-on to help you learn