Survivors Need More Incentive to Use Springtrap’s Doors
I’ve been trying to get the grab achievement for Springtrap to catch survivors since the Chapter came out, yet no one ever uses them unless they’re memeing(not engaging in normal gameplay).
I’ve been trying to get the grab achievement for Springtrap to catch survivors since the Chapter came out, yet no one ever uses them unless they’re memeing(not engaging in normal gameplay).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me who uses the doors to find gens to repair, because Door Logic
If you go to grab a Flame Turret and the alien comes crawling out, you panic and run.
If you're disarming a trap and you hear the TR, you panic and run.
If you're trying to turn off a TV and Sadako comes out, you panic and run.
But if you use the door OH, WAIT, YOU'RE INSTA-DOWNED. Not running. Not injured. Hooked. Possibly out of the game forever.
It's so weird that they won't implement certain QOL features because they'd be "too confusing for new players" but then they spend hours developing dumb ######### like this.
I'm genuinely sorry for your cheevos, but if these are the people you're hoping will fix it, I would not hold my breath.