Pig Tips?

Hey guys! i just bought the Pig, and im unsure on how to play her exactly, any tips, add on and build reccomendations, would Help, im mainly a Skully and Unknown player on Switch, i have 425 hours, or at least around there

Tagged: KillersPerks

Comments

  • Don't always use her dash attack sometimes its more beneficial to just come to the gen crouching around the wall while standing up and then attacking normally. You can also grab survivors off the gens while doing that so you can gets some sneaky grabs with it too. I would say dash attack is good if the survivors are playing a pallet loop if they give you the pallet crouch, charge the dash and do fast fakes on both directions and try to outplay the survivor in guessing what direction you are going to go. You usually get a hit with it if they don't guess correctly but don't try this if you don't control the pallet they will just stun you with it. I myself don't usually save the traps either as if survivors keep popping gens they are pointless if they all are done anyway if they are not on the heads of survivors.

    Builds I am not the right guy to ask as I am more randomization for the fun type of guy.