Every cosmetic should be in the shop this anniversary
It's the big 10 and it'd be a cool way to help celebrate, obviously not the only thing BHVR should do but it'd be a cool idea.
It's the big 10 and it'd be a cool way to help celebrate, obviously not the only thing BHVR should do but it'd be a cool idea.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yooooo there's a Rift variant I'm dying to get my hands on. I don't really spend money on cosmetics but I'd make an exception if that was the only option.
Blue billy one is for me the one I want the most, looks even better since overdrive (with ovewrheat which was red wasnt the best look).