Log-in calendar rewards?
Is there any?
I've got the outfit pieces, but I think I forgot to log-in on the 28th and 29th.
What did I miss?
Is there any?
I've got the outfit pieces, but I think I forgot to log-in on the 28th and 29th.
What did I miss?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nothing - only 50k per day.
We only got the 2 pieces yet. I guess we get these every time a new set of challenges launches.
Then I didn't lost any Iri shards or any other thing than a few BP scraps.
Thanks lad! o/
Huh? Where's this calendar you speak of?
It is kind a lead to anniversary…
We get daily login rewards at the moment. And these two outfits, wax warlord Wraith and Something David.
If you already have these outfits you don´t see it i guess.
haven’t Seen an official announcement but there is the cosmetic pieces, 1 piece for Wraith and David each one per week and Apparently also Daily BP Login rewards. Dunno if its just 50K BP Daily or there is a schedule like for other per Event periods
There are free cosmetic pieces!?
I've been on a DBD break since 2V8, so I didn't know about these. They're still there to claim in the messages inbox to anyone else who didn't know about them either (I wouldn't have minded missing out that much since I never use these characters).
Seriously though, BHVR need to do a better job of telling players about stuff like this (including codes and twitch drops etc). I would miss out on so many things if I didn't visit the forums regularly.