Its 2026, BHVR need to start sells New Moris
Title, its been 10 years and still no way to buy new Moris
Yes i am aware you can get like 2-3 new Mori by buying Red Skins, which i have, but its bare minimum and requires you to wear that skin
seriously starts adding new Execution to the Store, so you can buy them, default mori for many killers are very lackluster and boring, after you see it for the 200th times+ its time to say its enough
Look on For Honor Dude, they sells all Execution for money and alot of ppl buy them , seriously why have BHVR not do this yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h-uvHuEC08
Comments
I want emotes and item skins as well honestly, it'd be great if we just had more player customization
if a survivor does the giddy at an exit gate i'm tunnelling them irl
Mori alts as well as new accessories slot for existing cosmetics (toggle hats, backpacks and stuff) would be great.
But nah, i don’t expect it. But something very small and meaningless like.. portait-borders or portrait-filters..
But what if you could do it on their death hook, I'd laugh so hard if a killer did that to me. I've always played more aggressively trying to meme with the killer as we do chase (I mainly nod to see if they nod back, or if they whiff and it looked like it should have hit I just stare at where it missed and back to them).
Being able to emote with fellow survivors or the killer when something happens would heighten my interactions even more, it's why I really want it. I try to do it with bardic inspiration atm, but emotes would be wonderful.