Haven’t seen a Blight player since he’s been reduced to 4.4
I would love to see his pick rates after that huge nerf the worst thing you can do to a killer is make them 4.4 there’s zero fun killers that are 4.4 in dbd. Blight has been ruined.
I would love to see his pick rates after that huge nerf the worst thing you can do to a killer is make them 4.4 there’s zero fun killers that are 4.4 in dbd. Blight has been ruined.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn that sucks. So devastated.
I still see plenty of Blights and he still seems plenty strong.
Spirit, Henry, Springtrap (technically)
Oh no....
Anyway.
In what servers are you in?
I see Blights often, not as overwhelmingly as before but still. The killer went from contesting Nurse for the title of THE BEST killer to now being more in line and contesting being a second best killer in the game.
I'm still seeing plenty of Blight you're probably just not seeing the blights that only relied on 4.6
I am in NA and I am very high mmr. Before they nerfed him all I would face was nurse, blight, dracula, billy.
I still see him a few times, just not every other game, I really enjoy playing against him now for the most part, and even as him myself.
Now tackle Ghoul and nurse please.