Finally Got Myers to p100!
My first one was Cheryl Mason, then nemesis, skull merchant and now myers! (I p50 both skully and mike ate the same time)
My first one was Cheryl Mason, then nemesis, skull merchant and now myers! (I p50 both skully and mike ate the same time)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
im proud of you but do you have a 2001 phone camera?
my phone was charging so i took the photo from the other side of the room
Congrats! hope your journey in the fog keeps going well!
I finally got him there as well a couple weeks ago. My second P100 Killer! I finally made it @Dwight_Fairfield
Well done, my friend, congrats <3
Congrats! Speaking of Cheryl i just got her p100 today lol
Congratulations. Well done. Just in time for the anniversary.
Thanks guys, and congrats for u all too! :)
congrats! currently working on Twins which are p82, my hag is p100 and will probably do Myers or Jason next depending on how much I like Jason’s playstyle.