I could not find a tag for new chapter idea. Apologizies if I miss tagged. I tried my best to balance the perks and power. I’m not sure if they are though. Feel free to give feedback!
update: tadpole meant to work kinda like pig reverse bear trap, so actually timer should be 2.5 minutes.
Mind Blast has longer stun when more survivors are in it, the tiers are based on how many survivors are in it (1,2,3 survivors)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
update: tadpole meant to work kinda like pig reverse bear trap, so actually timer should be 2.5 minutes.
Mind Blast has longer stun when more survivors are in it, the tiers are based on how many survivors are in it (1,2,3 survivors)