Jason needs a bit more touching up before launching
I love Jason's inclusion and I think he is great. But I felt he was missing something. Sounds. Like I get Jason is silent and I think him not having breathing sound is fine but I wish he had stingers when he was stunned, like in these edits by @GOREJ1RA on twitter.
https://x.com/i/status/2060014964421619881
https://x.com/i/status/2060016647356735679
It would also be nice if you tweaked his animations a bit as they are a bit stiff. And I'd love if you added a unique break animation for when he teleports through pallets and breakable, by letting him walk straight up through them.
Comments
Why do I love this idea?
Cuz it gives Jason a bit more aura rn
I'll raise you, why do you think he needs it? Why can't he just be as is
1 thing I think Jason does need is is wall breaks he should just walk through them instead of him kicking it
I think it gives Jason more aura and vibes. Cuz rn they are good but I think it could be better
Jasons main thing right now is how stiff he feels. Granted yes he typically is a stiff individual he needs more fluidity. He feels slugglish, like twins levels of sluggish