Concept. Visible power summaries while on hook.
Now with the power summaries introduced. For new players wouldnt having these displayed be a good way to help them improve?
While hooked this is basically all new players would be able to interact with while hooked. For the first atleast 30 hours on survivor, new players dont really know what to do while on hook. this would give them something to do while hooked.
In this concept while on first hook it'd describe what their powers does then on second it'd give you tips to play against this killer.
this is a pretty lazy mock-up but it gets the point across.
A big criticism of dbd is it's hard to understand for new players and this would help bridge the gap.



Comments
the other image didnt post idk why
I fear this runs the risk of overwhelming players with information. The tab to open the description is better that way, ‘cause it relies on the player choosing to open it.
I think you could simplify it ofc, I made this very wordy just for clarity but making this 20 or so words is definitely possible
Well, do I have some good news for you guys! This is being tested in the current PTB within the Match Details during matches.