Fast ways to buff some of the worst survivor perks
- Treacherous Crows - Invocation time reduced to 45s (was 60s). Aura reveal duration increased to 5s (was 2s)
- Road Life - Requires 3 tokens instead of 4. Can gain tokens while broken.
- Boon: Illumination - When this boon is active, you cleanse and bless totems 20/25/30% faster (was 6/8/10%)
- Friendly Competition - Repair speed bonus increased to 7% (was 5%)
- Teamwork: Full Circuit - Repair speed bonus increased to 8% (was 5%)
- Teamwork: Soft-Spoken - Repair speed bonus increased to 8% (was 5%)
- Better Than New - Action speed bonus increased to 50% (was 16%)
Especially now with diminishing returns where stacking the same effects is basically pointless
Tagged:
Perks
Comments
I can get behind the idea of trying to give some of these nonviable Perks some quick and dirty fixes.
Treacherous Crows: The aura reveal is a common sense fix I absolutely support. But lowering the Invocation time ain't gonna budge anything. IMO a reasonable fast fix would be taking Broken off it, that will free people up to actually play around with it despite it remaining a very bad aura perk
Road Life: Can you not get Tokens while broken? I thought it was just an effect to make sure the Perk doesn't uselessly activate while you can't heal yourself. Anyway I think that's a perfectly reasonable fast way to buff it, I would prefer something more ambitious where it's a Self Care alternative but that's definitely not a fast fix
Boon: Illumination: I guess this turns it into a sort of way to "warm up" for cleansing a defended Hex totem, but at this point despite this just being a numbers buff we are basically reworking the Perk. IMO a different fast fix would be to divorce the Perk from the Boon's radius, the 24m is only relevant for the chimes audio cue and the whole team benefits from Illumination at all times. Proportionally to what SWFs can already do with Boon: Discord Call it is a very tame info perk
Friendly Competition, Full Circuit, Soft Spoken: Now that Diminishing Returns is in the game I can absolutely get behind doing this.
Better Than New: We have Diminishing Returns now, but I think a 50% heal speed buff still shouldn't be totally underestimated. This is a more ambitious buff but I honestly would not be against adding Vault Speed to its action speed buffs, as long as Diminishing Returns applies if it's comboed with Finesse.
I want Road life to have a duration instead of "When you stop healing" incase someone wants healed while you have it. It's so niche as it is.
I like these changes, I'd love these to be more useful honestly.