Will there be any sign of the old licenses coming back like pin head and Michael?
I'd like to hope that there is some chance of them coming back into the game like how stranger things happened to come back
Tagged:
Killers
I'd like to hope that there is some chance of them coming back into the game like how stranger things happened to come back
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In general, every license has the chance to come back. Usually contracts are made and then extended, except if something hinders this extension. E.g. another game in the making (which is the case for both Myers and Pinhead). Or simply money that the license holders want more and BHVR is not willing to pay it.
I would say that it is very likely that Myers will return. The people who make the new Halloween-game are the same who did TCM and this really only lasted a year or so. I think they are not even planning to do a game which is around for long, they just create a game, let people play it and after a year or so they abandon it.
For Pinhead, I am not really sure if he will ever come back. The Pinhead-license and DBD have a controversial history. I can imagine that Pinhead is gone for good, but if the license holders are willing to come back and it is without the preferred price range, the Devs will bring him back.