I love Bond
When you play solo it is not only important to watch for the killers, teammates also (Which can be more killer than a killer). I love keeping track of what they are doing so I know how to behave with them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Aftercare and empathy are best tbqh
Bond is godlike if you what to do with the information
It's fun.
Bond is awesome, I like to use it with randoms sometimes. It's great if you're a player who gets chased a lot by hot blooded persistent and tunneling killers who are mad they're too stubborn to leave you alone after 2 or 3 gens popped and ignore the poorly camouflaged crouching teammates behind the loop swinging to the next generator. Sometimes you may rage with it though because you will see people just crouching too scared to move because they heard a little heartbeat and think the killer is after them. I love when I have bond and some smug players are sticking on a generator next to me and the killer because they just don't give a damn. I love you players who ignore chases nearby and keep doing gens you guys make me laugh.
Same
Bond has nice information that empathy doesn't have. I've tried aftercare and it would be better if you kept your connections, regardless of if you're hooked. You don't have to do anything to get information from bond and it can let you know vital things like where teammates are (for heals, while looping to avoid) and even what they doing in most cases. If you see multiple people by a hooked survivor, time to go back on gens. If you see someone running around and being chased, you'll know the killer is pressuring someone and they don't even have to be injured to know that. You can also see someone approaching while being chased, too, so you can go and hide or leave the area momentarily. It's nice.
Is it bad I read the title as Austin Power's Goldmember?
I prefer Aftercare and Empathy, I don't like the range of Bond
I prefer Kindred tbh. At least they can know that the killer is facecamping so, they can go and do a gens xd