Ghoul's screams

Can we make them quieter/softer?

They are very loud and in my opinion unpleasent.

I always find myself using steam overlay, because it mute the game entirely.
Especially when I switch character to kaneki or start a match.

What I want is now locked behind the purchase - Rize skin - and I don't think that's a good practice.

Comments

  • It’s called the volume button,

    It’s really not an issue just turn down your headphones/buds etc during the lobby.

    I don’t find his screams even bothering, But each to there own.

    I actually play/enjoy a lot of horror media & sound is a key in that genre in general.

    I mean it’s just lazy not to just rotate your dial or a button no? This is why we have volume controls in everything.

  • @TsukiYurei said:

    It’s called the volume button,

    It’s really not an issue just turn down your headphones/buds etc during the lobby.

    I don’t find his screams even bothering, But each to there own.

    I actually play/enjoy a lot of horror media & sound is a key in that genre in general.

    I mean it’s just lazy not to just rotate your dial or a button no? This is why we have volume controls in everything.

    I don't want to change my audio setting for just 1 of 42 or 43 different killers. Especially if they are on a level that works for me.

    Also like I mentioned before, I don't want to mute the game for the time period of kaneki's scream, it's just silly.

    People can feel unpleasent when they listen to some sounds, that's just how it is.

  • @vol4r said:

    Can we make them quieter/softer?

    They are very loud and in my opinion unpleasent.

    I always find myself using steam overlay, because it mute the game entirely.
    Especially when I switch character to kaneki or start a match.

    What I want is now locked behind the purchase - Rize skin - and I don't think that's a good practice.

    its worse with the Rize skin too…

  • Rize doesn't scream, she laughs.

  • Nah.

    A pessimistic and cynical part of me believes that Kaneki was made beyond insufferable to constantly hear scream for the specific purpose of selling a near-silent skin that's more expensive than the actual character.