Mad Because No Chainsaw?
Sometimes when I play Billy, I decide to not use my Chainsaw to down survivors.
Doesn't mean I don't use it at all, but I don't go for it every time. My question is, why do survivors get sooo butt hurt when I don't use the chainsaw? I mean seriously? I thought they hated it because it was a 1 shot down..
Anyone else have experiences like this?
Comments
They sounded very entitled like as in, "You have your power you have to use it every second".
Every time I did use it I downed them, other times it was in a bad spot so I didn't use it. End result was as I said above though.
Just found it very funny.
I went a whole game without blinking with Nurse, just for fun. I got 3 people, it was around rank 7, so not the best rank ever, but I would expect them to at least know how to loop someone slower than them. Guess not?
Needless to say, they were also very mad me, I don't know why since it was their fault, but they were.
Experiences like this make me happy.
From a fellow Billy main, they're trying to make you worse. Sometimes you will not be able to reach them with a saw and they'll cry. Ignore them.
Didnt camp/tunnel? - Killer OP pls nerf
3 hooked everyone? - “camper”
didnt camp still? - Camper
found the same guy Twice? - tunneling camper
spawned in the match? - camper
Cheater
Friggin killers and their
shuffles deck and pulls a card
M1. It's OP pls nerf
Because the killers are disadvantaged.