Thoughts about Jason and what Bhvr could do.

So I watched a preview for the new killer The Slasher - Jason - and don't get me wrong but I am a little bit dissapointed. See when I hear the word "Jason" I think about F13th Jason which he's more "fat" and old and not quite slim like the Jason from Mortal Kombat. That's the only downside I have from this Chapter.

Since it's not a F13th license I would like Bhvr to make a lake side map, not nessesery a Jason map, just a spooky lake map with maybe a central island and maybe have there "Jason's shack" and some counselors that fit that 80s summer camp vibes. Also it would be awsome to neutralize Jason but that would be off to what the rest of the killers do in DBD but in the movies Jason dies but resurrects. It would be a good adition to his map iteam/ power like wesker has his boxes, plauge his wells, so maybe jason could have her mothers sweater which could spawn after X ammount of seconds in the trial on a random place on the map like Cenobites box, or in his "Shack" and then he might lost his "jump scare" power for some seconds.

In his power I really liked the fog that emmits when you are in jump scare mode and If you dicide to make a map I would love to see this. Imagine a drak lake map in the 80s with fog all around it and in the shore line of the lake. It would be sick.

Also about his cosmetics I would love to see a head cosmetic without his mask since it's iconic of Jason being without his mask, being a horror discust. Plus some other weapons as cosmetic would be nice because Jason uses many things to kill, like a axe, pickaxe and other gardening tools for the most part.

NOTES: I think that DBD has lost it's horror aspect in some way and it's more of a competitive game so the idea of the sweater might not fit the game but it's just an idea.

Thanks for reading my suggestion.

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • power is just spring trap with extra steps

    The could do a map and surv if they wanted to + movie outfits they just don’t care about what the fans want or want to go that extra mile for us now it’s blatant as ever

    This whole chapter is not a 10th anniversary chapter and it’s quite laughable that they think it is because they know people will buy it they stopped trying years ago and this is what’s proved it