Every Jason part skin should have its own music like F13: The Game
Also please tell me Harry Manfredini composed Jason's music? If you haven't heard any of his songs please try them but he is basically the guy who made the f13 music including the f13 game.
https://youtu.be/e1nOYxE9P-c?si=5i3lqtPlkZGwaX_3 https://youtu.be/T_bpWkgPh04?si=EUXGC-afuTzJDlY2 https://youtu.be/eqLIof7lh80?si=6oG-BUX9jPddjUZy https://youtu.be/TIWHqeWUhuk?si=1HZWfXVmt9yiXgZJ https://youtu.be/wrblCiK8fwM?si=9yZcHY9E10U5RuPs https://youtu.be/tkBKqqOYo64?si=sfHt30ziqP6segNY https://youtu.be/H-aWrNgWCaE?si=GfcGGDorajqsu40z https://youtu.be/R6OPiEZ6Zmg?si=OefIHqYbmWCbYdzD https://youtu.be/WhRRxkRUIfU?si=Nx03_LYy7ran68vFThere are many more but these are great examples.
Comments
Also add NES Jason for the lulz
https://youtu.be/JdoNbYBXfC8?si=ESLrGuvPI9Oe5bl3I love this music so much. It should be added in as an Easter Egg.
I also own this:
I dont think its harry composing it this time but dont worry the music is awesome regardless. Youll love it when ptb comes out
OMG I freakin LOVED nes jason when I was a lil kid. You unlocked my core memories friend
I've always been partial to the funky intro theme to Part III, myself.
Would be awesome if they got Harry Manfredini in to score his theme, but what I've heard in the footage BHVR have shared so far sounds great whoever is responsible.