please buff the animatronic
the animatronic is so trash and I think we can all agree. his fire axe is slow and wonky, and survivors easily counter it. and don't get me started on the security doors, 7 doors around the map just to get bullied by survivors, that automatically pre run once they even catch a glimpse of you. survivors are getting more use out of the doors more then the actual killer is, and I'm thinking about actually kicking the chair. please bhvr, buff his speed, and fix his power ๐๐๐
Tagged:
Killers
Comments
I'll disagree here, he recentlly got cooldowns buffs, it's about month or soโฆ He's not best, but he's far from being trash, because he has potentially second best zoning in the entire game and the most busted (even when they got nerfed) add ons from the killers.
Honestly with the recent changes I feel like the only thing left that I would love is faster door travel speed cause right now it feels so slow.
Additionally I remember there being an idea about having longer undetectable and having cameras reveal him out of it which would be really interesting and thematically fitting + enforce people using cameras because right now no one really uses them