Rank Reset
It discourages me from continuing to play the game. I hate the low ranks, and it happens once month, imagine finally getting to a rank you want them you're back at like rank 12 with sweaty wraiths and potato teammates..... Something should be done about this, why havent they shaken things up yet?
Additionally, because of the reset my rank is lower so now I have to wait forever for a lobby to fill with survivors... C'mon...do something different it's been over 3 years
Additionally, because of the reset my rank is lower so now I have to wait forever for a lobby to fill with survivors... C'mon...do something different it's been over 3 years
Comments
You have to work for your rank.
For me rank reset is something to do every month. I like the climb back to rank 1. It always feels rewarding when you hit rank 1 again.
I have hundreds if hours on the game. I enjoy playing high ranks and I tend to fit in easily there.
Once a month I go down and get put with less experienced players. To make matters worse if you don't play much and don't rank up quickly after reset then you get behind and get put with more newbies. In addition to that after resetting from rank 1 to rank 10, if you dont play much the following month and only rank up to say rank 7 then you go further behind the following month and go back to rank 13 or something.
It can be so frustrating with so many hours on the game being put with people who really don't know how to play it well. People who crouch in a corner at the other side of the map when you're on the hook even though the killer is chasing someone else, people who think it's ok to pull you off the hook in front of the killer, or killers who just never leave the hook area in general. I know these can happen at high ranks too but they are far less common.
I'm sure the new players are having a blast too if they get looped for multiple gens, or if they all get sacrificed before they even manage to spawn the hatch. I know I enjoyed being looped endlessly when I first started /sarcasm.
Something needs to change. Experieced players with 1500 hours shouldn't be getting put with people with under 100 hours. That's how it was for me when I first started.