The Problem With Deathslinger's Add-ons (And How I'd Fix Them)

So it's safe to say that Deathslinger is one of the few remaining Killers with add-ons that simply do not offer much. Either through small numerical increase/decreases to status effects that are insignificant, Deathslinger has been in a rather stale spot with Warden's Keys and Tin Oil Can being the main two brought each and every match.

I've made a video going over these. If you'd prefer to digest suggestions through video format. I'll also share images of my suggested reworks.

BEFORE WE CONTINUE:
Please note that I will not be changing the following

  • Warden's Keys
  • Tin Oil Can
  • Rusted Spike
  • Iridescent Coin

These add-ons are fine as is and don't need touching. Nor do they need making base kit with adjustments made that somehow make them a nerf. cough cough Doctor cough cough

Modified Ammo Belt.png Rickety Chain.png Snake Oil.png Spit Polish Rag.png Chewing Tobacco.png Jaw Smasher.png Marshal's Badge.png Poison Oak Leaves.png Bayshore's Gold Tooth.png Honey Locust Thorns.png Wanted Poster.png Barbed Wire.png Bayshore's Cigar.png Gold Creek Whiskey.png Prison Chain.png Hellshire Iron.png

I'll be happy to answer any questions regarding these changes. I welcome criticism and hope this sparks conversation surrounding our favourite Bounty Hunter.

Tagged: Killers

Comments