Slugging is out of control.
Make unbreaka-bill base kit.
SoloQ is already miserable.
Not having a chance at all is boring.
1v4 doesn't feel like it's worth playing at all.
Killers should try to just get better instead of exploiting mechanics.
I never complain when I get rolled as a killer. It makes me a better killer.
It's just a waste of time if survivors can't get to 2 gen.
At this point I'd rather play 4v16 than 1v4.
It's boring to not have the ability to complete actions to earn bp.
Ya can't just keep killers happy if no one wants to play survivor as you need 4x the survivors for one round.
People who complain about killer ques need to realize it's because survivor is so miserable.
(end rant)
Comments
You can believe or disbelieve whatever you like. I know how my games go and I know I play plenty of killer and perform well in my killer games. If you need to resort to thinly veiled insults against both me and the community on the forum at large? That says plenty.
I never seem to have trouble with resurgence in my killer games, perhaps because i know when to push chases, when to drop chase to redirect and when to rotate back to hook to apply pressure at the right times.
The point of weeping wounds is not the healing slowdown, it's the haemorrhage, if you pressure a resurgence user off hook for just a few seconds with a haemorrhage debuff they lose all value from the perk. At that point you can either commit for the tunnel or chase their unhooker instead.
Like i said, simply need to agree to disagree, my stance isn't changing and yours definitely isn't. Beat just leave it at that, no sense arguing in circles.
So killers are avoiding perks which takes game knowledge. The killer is avoiding the perk to make the game easier on them thats how you play optimally. This would be like saying wow survivors splitting up and working on multiple gens is making the game way to easy on them gen rushing is getting out of hand. No its them playing well just Iike the killer is playing well.
Except it's a lot easier for the Killer to counter Survivors splitting up on gens. It's extremely difficult to counter slugging (which is why the Killers do it).
Its not tho spread out and dont just run in randomly like people do all the time. You literally have 100 more seconds to save them over hook
Not so easy when you can't communicate with your teammates.