These are so cute!
Ooh! I missed this. Well spotted, my fellow news anchor!
Thanks for sharing. I wonder if these will be limited time like the last batch
I can't pick a favorite.
(It's Pig.)
Unknown looks great
They are doing a giveaway if anyone wants to try...
Here's the link to the post:
https://x.com/youtooz/status/2058242153663336704
Piggy iggy iggy 😼
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ooh! I missed this. Well spotted, my fellow news anchor!
Thanks for sharing. I wonder if these will be limited time like the last batch
I can't pick a favorite.
(It's Pig.)
Unknown looks great
They are doing a giveaway if anyone wants to try...
Here's the link to the post:
https://x.com/youtooz/status/2058242153663336704
Piggy iggy iggy 😼