this’ll probably never happen, but like iron maiden, it would be sooo cool to have green day cosmetics in game (mostly shirts), banners and pfps. i also just really love green day.
I think about this sometimes but with MCR. Having the demolition man or the parader would be so ######### sick.
However, I do wonder how Green Day would work. I know it also has characters, like St. Jimmy and Jesus of Suburbia but then we don't know what they look like and idk how they could add them in game. Iron maiden was perfect bc they had a recognizable mascot that had a lot of skin representation, but green day doesn't have that. Shirts would be cool, yeah, but I feel like if that's all there is then there isn't much substance.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think about this sometimes but with MCR. Having the demolition man or the parader would be so ######### sick.
However, I do wonder how Green Day would work. I know it also has characters, like St. Jimmy and Jesus of Suburbia but then we don't know what they look like and idk how they could add them in game. Iron maiden was perfect bc they had a recognizable mascot that had a lot of skin representation, but green day doesn't have that. Shirts would be cool, yeah, but I feel like if that's all there is then there isn't much substance.
I didn't know we couldn't swear in the forums LMAO😭😭😭
i would LOVE a ghost collab
shiiii you right, that'd be sick
i mean, billie, mike and tre could be legendary skins for some survivors. maybe 80 too. or just cosplay like feng has for cheryl and jill.