Considering Lessons from Krasue: Re-Add Manual-Use Scamper into Chucky's Kit, Using It Ends Hidey-Ho

I think Scampering, as currently implemented in Chucky's kit, is fairly useless, and there's no way to buff it without making it overpowered.

I do miss the old implementation of Scamper because it felt very thematic, and without it, Chucky as a character feels a little flat.

I don't think it would be harmful to re-add the Scamper back into Chucky's kit, IF using the manual Scamper immediately ended Hidey-Ho so he couldn't immediately follow up with an undodgeable Slice n' Dice.

Krasue has been given a Scamper that isn't game-breaking; I think we can take the lessons learned from Krasue, and apply them to Chucky.

Wesker can vault pallets, but it puts his power on a cooldown. In fact, his Special-Vault just got buffed!

Allowing Chucky to manually Scamper while putting his Power on Cooldown would make Chucky immensely more fun, thematic, and dynamic to play as, and play against, without being too overpowered.

Comments

  • I'd be fine with this, but maybe have it cost a portion of his power, maybe 1/3, instead of setting it on full cooldown. That way scampering can't be used as you describe, but also isn't so costly that it never feels worth it.

  • @NotJared said:

    I think Scampering, as currently implemented in Chucky's kit, is fairly useless, and there's no way to buff it without making it overpowered.

    I do miss the old implementation of Scamper because it felt very thematic, and without it, Chucky as a character feels a little flat.

    I don't think it would be harmful to re-add the Scamper back into Chucky's kit, IF using the manual Scamper immediately ended Hidey-Ho so he couldn't immediately follow up with an undodgeable Slice n' Dice.

    Krasue has been given a Scamper that isn't game-breaking; I think we can take the lessons learned from Krasue, and apply them to Chucky.

    Wesker can vault pallets, but it puts his power on a cooldown. In fact, his Special-Vault just got buffed!

    Allowing Chucky to manually Scamper while putting his Power on Cooldown would make Chucky immensely more fun, thematic, and dynamic to play as, and play against, without being too overpowered.

    thank you for bringing this up, i too would be fun with this as someone who avidly plays Chucky from time to time, his power feels too neutral without his scamper, and i would have a lot of fun with this