My Survivor Bloodwebs are depressing...
I recently got my second Killer to P100 and so for the last few days I have been spending on Quentin.
I still manually spend, no auto spending. The Bloodwebs contain virtually no toolboxes nor medkits, even finding a brown one is rare. They just have Keys, Map items and and ons and, Fog vials and add-ons and map offerings with an occasional flashlight.
Is anybody else experiencing this? It's incredibly frustrating. I have not put bloodpoints into Survivors in a while. Are all Survivors Bloodwebs like this? Maybe just Quentin?
Comments
Yeah, the Survivor Bloodwebs are full of junk. Survivors have so much more stuff compared to Killer so it is harder to get what you want. That they added Fog Vials (which you dont want either) including a bunch of Add Ons did not really help with that.
I hope that at some point they will give Survivors some form of Power as they did in Chaos Shuffle. That you choose what Item you want to pick and for each of those Items there are a few Add Ons (less than currently). This would remove the junk by a lot.
My conspiracy theory is that it gives you what you don't want. I used to only use commodius toolboxes with wire spools and swivel sockets and it stopped giving me all three of those things, but it would still give me BNPs, which are rarer. Then I started using the better two medikits with addons for two heals, and that dried up. Now I'm using, of all things, a key, and it won't give me those either. This character has been a p100 for some time and I have to dump maybe a million BP to get one or two things I want.
That is when my stance of never bringing my own items into a match actually helps.
Don't mind the Bloodweb junk, I'm never gonna use any of it anyway.
Yeah, i’ve noticed this too on some survivors. When I am manually spending, certain characters bloodwebs feel really stingy with medkits/toolboxes and just spam keys, maps, fog vials, etc. it definitely makes it less fun to invest BP into them when you’re specifically hoping for specific items.
Not sure if it’s just Quentin or certain pools being weird, but you’re not alone in seeing ‘depressing’ survivor webs like this. I’ve seen this on Houndmasters Bloodweb, but Sadakos is fine.