Final Grimoire Music vote Winner
The votes are in and the winner is music theme B!
The votes are in and the winner is music theme B!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thank goodness! I just hope they find a way to incorporate the theme into the chase music as well! I wanna hear this or something like this when I'm being chased too.
Ah yes, that was the good one…
A was ok but a bit low, and C was just another altered DbD main theme.
I hope they get the best out of this one and it won´t get to annoying if you listen to it multiple times.
Please don´t add the machine gun drum loops to this :-)
B was obviously going to win. It was too obvious.
Yup. I chose B.
A shame C lost, but it is what it is.