New Killer

I would like more killers for example slenderman

Comments

  • I rather not have any creepypasta garbage, please.

  • The devs stated multiple times there will be no supernatural creepypasta killers or monsters.

  • Cymer said:

    The devs stated multiple times there will be no supernatural creepypasta killers or monsters.

    They arent putting in a clown killer either right? They said that line alot aswell.
  • @Lonefox64 said:
    Cymer said:

    The devs stated multiple times there will be no supernatural creepypasta killers or monsters.

    They arent putting in a clown killer either right? They said that line alot aswell.

    Right. Of course not that would be silly...

    ...Wait a second

  • I mean, wraith is kinda like a dollar store slenderman.
  • Slender is more humanoid than hag and if he is supernatural i dont know what nurse and spirit are... i completely agree with idea of slenderman
  • I want the Nea Killer

  • se05239 said:

    I'd rather not have any creepypasta garbage, please.

    (Although I do admit that it could be funny to see)
  • “No supernatural killers...”
    Try saying that to:
    Wraith,
    Nurse,
    Hag,
    Doctor (lesser extent)
    Freddy,
    and Spirit.
  • @se05239 said:
    I rather not have any creepypasta garbage, please.

    ye, it would be bad if DBD ends up with this, yet i would like to see slenderman like creature or maybe something related to SCP Foundation.
    Creepypastas can give this game some amazing killer experience, although it mustn`t go too far.

  • @Spiritbx said:
    I mean, wraith is kinda like a dollar store slenderman.

    Wraiths seeping hollow skin is slenderman like. Just make him a bit thinner, give him tentacles and change his ability to something like Dream Demon + Karters spark.

  • While not necessarily Slenderman, the idea of a killer survivors have to actively avoid looking at would be a cool gameplay mechanic
  • @se05239 said:
    I rather not have any creepypasta garbage, please.

    They are quite garbage and in pale comparisions to some of there original formats. We don't need cringe killers like a static killer. Then it opens door to other cringe old meme killers like ginosaji the extremely slow killer.

  • @FayeZahara said:
    Then it opens door to other cringe old meme killers like ginosaji the extremely slow killer.

    You mean, the Legion?