Make trickster 4.6 instead of 4.4 movement speed.
If the maps would be more open or less obstacles i could kinda see why he would be 4.4 but right now it makes zero sense, he requires 6 hits with blades to injure and has no mobillity while killers like unknown is 4.6, has a mobillity (teleporting) and he is an range killer where he has to infect you and the hit you and doesn"t gets slowed down. What i am trying to say is that what"s the point of playing him (trickster) when i could play other killers that can do a better job. plus indoor maps and exhaustion perks are his biggest counter so thats why i think he should be 4.6 at least and maybe slightly less slower when throwing blades and other stuff like that.
Comments
No idea why you got 5 downvotes. I’d appreciate if they’d atleast buff his speed when throwing blades by a small bit, I agree. I NEVER see tricksters anymore.
at least i am not alone
like its literally just a 5% difference, makes him slightly better to play as