If they could afford Freddy and Myers back when the game was less popular they could afford a minor Capcom character. I'd doubt Capcom or Behaviour have any interest in a crossover however.
@HavelmomDaS1 said:
Okapi said:
I'd doubt Capcom or Behaviour have any interest in a crossover however.
Why do you assume that?
Of all the times when the devs talked about or teased potential licensed killers it has always been movie characters. I'm not saying a video game character is impossible (I'd love Alma from F.E.A.R.) but the devs and fanbase prefer going for movie killers.
As for Capcom, well they are a Japanese company that probably has no idea who Behaviour is.
@HavelmomDaS1 said:
Okapi said:
I'd doubt Capcom or Behaviour have any interest in a crossover however.
Why do you assume that?
Of all the times when the devs talked about or teased potential licensed killers it has always been movie characters. I'm not saying a video game character is impossible (I'd love Alma from F.E.A.R.) but the devs and fanbase prefer going for movie killers.
As for Capcom, well they are a Japanese company that probably has no idea who Behaviour is.
Makes sense. Well, who knows if ever get a licensed killer again in the first place
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If they could afford Freddy and Myers back when the game was less popular they could afford a minor Capcom character. I'd doubt Capcom or Behaviour have any interest in a crossover however.
Too slow. All gens done in the first DS in the face if he ever reach that user.
Of all the times when the devs talked about or teased potential licensed killers it has always been movie characters. I'm not saying a video game character is impossible (I'd love Alma from F.E.A.R.) but the devs and fanbase prefer going for movie killers.
As for Capcom, well they are a Japanese company that probably has no idea who Behaviour is.
Is how similar was to our dbd lol