Outfits vs Map Offerings
I have lots of outfits that I put together for different maps (white for snow) etc.. Does anyone else feel they lowered the Map Offering % too much? And no cumulative increments?
I have lots of outfits that I put together for different maps (white for snow) etc.. Does anyone else feel they lowered the Map Offering % too much? And no cumulative increments?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can still stack them, granted in a more obscure way.
A SWF can almost guarantee a good map by playing 4 different map offerings.
But yeah, they could get a bit of help, maybe not upping the %, but a different thing.
I'd love a map based outfit loadout system <3 its always uncomfortable seeing someone dressed for summer in the ormond mines map LOL
Yes, i would love if map offerings would function somehow again. I used them for challenges. Thats difficult now.
It is obvious that it was abused to much, sadly.
Like unhooking. I don´t like that i can´t even try to unhook anymore if someone is on hook and the other one is chased.
Sadly everything that is abusable will be… so :-(