Knight issues

Dear Dead By Daylight. I’m having a serious issue, not with gameplay, or technical issues but with a character from the game. Knight. Knight is a very poorly made character. Everyday I go on Dead By Daylight and expect fun and exciting gameplay, and usually it lives up to the expectations, but then there are the days where I and many others encounter Knight. The character makes people feel so empty and he is simply not fun playing against, it's like hopping on 2v8 except there's only 4 players and both killers are on you at the same time. He is impossible to loop if the killer uses the ability to place the ghost in front of you, and that is a very big problem. You loop him for 10 seconds and then you’re dead, which means you load up the game just to hang at hook for 2 mins and then quit the game. I highly recommend and hope that you fix or remove this character from the game. I have a couple of recommendations for the fix and I hope you’ll listen and take it into action. First I feel like the ability doesn't have a long enough cooldown, it's only 10 seconds, and that results in a maximum of 30 seconds chase, unless you have 500-700 hours on the game. That seems very unfair, especially when not all people are gonna have the time for that. That obviously results in a higher chance of people quitting the game. As a Dead By Daylight player that makes me feel very sad because I only want the best for this game, which is also a reason why I'm writing this to you guys. So my fix to this is making the cooldown longer and turning it up to 30 seconds or 45 seconds. And also make the addons for just the assassin a little bit weaker so instead of reducing the timer of the cooldown by 20% change it to 10%. and make the assassin slower as well, because it's very hard to outrun him which makes the chase even harder. That was my first point and recommendation. The second recommendation I have is instead of nerfing both options as I explained above, you could just make the assassin slower and reduce his reach so it's actually possible to loop the knight while the assassin is active. That was all my points. Thank you for listening and i hope that you’ll take this into action.

Tagged: Killers

Comments