My Humbling Moment playing 2v8 as Killer at 5:00AM

I was Wesker with a Hillbilly who was trying his best but he was either new or just new to Billy. He couldn't get a down.

The game was the most competitive I've played in a while with both me and the Survivors sweating, teabagging, flashlight clicks.

It was fun and very intense but poor Billy couldn't get a down.

After a minute of no action, I found Sable welcoming me to a bonfire with her teammates. I went and got Billy and for about 3 minutes we just watched the fire...

1000040948.jpg

After a few head nods, we went back to playing like our lives depended on it which makes this more special to me - they intentionally gave Billy a couple kills and free downs during endgame.

A beautiful moment from our game and a reminder that despite how competitive or new or try hard or whatever - we all can be respectful and appreciate that we have our community.

Comments

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    I was Wesker with a Hillbilly who was trying his best but he was either new or just new to Billy. He couldn't get a down.

    The game was the most competitive I've played in a while with both me and the Survivors sweating, teabagging, flashlight clicks.

    It was fun and very intense but poor Billy couldn't get a down.

    After a minute of no action, I found Sable welcoming me to a bonfire with her teammates. I went and got Billy and for about 3 minutes we just watched the fire...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1A2OCH86P6Y7/1000040948.jpg

    After a few head nods, we went back to playing like our lives depended on it which makes this more special to me - they intentionally gave Billy a couple kills and free downs during endgame.

    A beautiful moment from our game and a reminder that despite how competitive or new or try hard or whatever - we all can be respectful and appreciate that we have our community.

    Quite the wholesome moment. That screenshot really summed up that we are more than just the characters on the screen.
    Props to the survivors for making the billy feel better

  • Great post - thanks for sharing! Very refreshing to see this instead of the usual divisive posts we get here.

  • It is nice to see positive interactions like this, especially in 2v8. Last time I had a baby killer teammate in 2v8 I got cussed out by a streamer, because I noticed they were bullying the spirit so i start rotating over to help get downs and stop them flashlight blinding her during down. They were very unamused that I helped my team mate.

  • Dream blunt rotation:

    Very wholesome though I wish the community interacted with each other more like this (:

  • Honestly shocking to get this many people to be chill.