FOV Change?
Normal FOV as killer I feel so clumped up to the screen and a slow feeling but I mean
I like to use shadowborn now cause i can see my killer more/body and seem faster. But i just feel like the normal one is really close.
Normal FOV as killer I feel so clumped up to the screen and a slow feeling but I mean
I like to use shadowborn now cause i can see my killer more/body and seem faster. But i just feel like the normal one is really close.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s bad enough that they prefer to make perks to bandaid broken mechanics instead of just fixing them, but forcing players to use a perk slot to not feel nauseous/claustrophobic when playing Killer is a whole new level.
I use M&A on most of my killers because otherwise i get motion sick because of the overly narrow FOV myself.
I really would like a FOV slider in this game, and yes i know that a small FOV is kinda needed to "balance" killers but i'm pretty sure we can find a sweet spot to make it less nausea inducing to some people.
Makes it so you can see better in the dark
That's what toxic survivor mains like to tell us at each shadownerfs/bugs that favor them.
They first pretend "nothing changed everything is fine", implying you're paranoid.
Then when you point out their lies, go to the "Suck it up it's a new feature working as intended git gud >:D" road.
Don't listen to kids.
DbD's killer FOV is just weird.
It looks like a box honestly and I just hate the view. If I didn't have my own crucial builds or had my extra 5th perk slot, for this reason alone, I would run shadowborn for every single killer I play.
They even talked about this themselves, It just takes too long to implement changes. I wonder when they will address this issue.