Wesker is still broken?
I'm still getting hits at window/pallet vaults that don't look okay on both sides.
I'm still getting hits at window/pallet vaults that don't look okay on both sides.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah it's really burned me out of DbD the last couple of days. I have kept playing on the hopes that it would be fixed but obviously its not going to be anytime soon. My friend group and I are probably just going to take a break until they decide to fix the very long list of bugs happening right now.
I can't believe the mods or Devs haven't actually acknowledged what's happening in Wekser games. 🤯