So close to getting my first P100
I have been a merchant main for a while now and the majority of my bloodpoints have went towards merchant, but after three years of playing the game, I can finally say that I am so close to finally getting her to P100. I can only hope that when she finally gets her much deserved and overdue rework/update they are able preserve what made people main her to begin with.
Comments
Got to respect the dedication of someone maining skull merchant of all killers. You go dude ๐ pre conrgrats on the p100
pre-thanks for your pre-congrats
she deserves better, merchant v2 was so nice to have.
I'll be here to welcome you to the P100 Merchant club, friend!
O7โs
I managed to get her to 100 before the last "berf" and i havent been a fan of the new stealth activation. I'm waiting alongside you for the rework/update.
However i mained her because she was hot lol