Is playing Scout class in 2v8 a bannable offense?
Due to recent (and a bit random) wave of bans and raising attention to this… Problem? I have to ask if it's dangerous, even though, bug fix is incoming.
Tagged:
Survivors
Due to recent (and a bit random) wave of bans and raising attention to this… Problem? I have to ask if it's dangerous, even though, bug fix is incoming.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ive played it lots of times. Have not exploited the bug. Have not been banned.
it shouldnt be bannable as BHVR should just be able to killswitch the class to avoid exploitation.
But at this point? Who knows.. Communications arent really at their best right now..
Its getting patched today and have to admit I have not seen even single abuser of this bug.