Can we please disable the Disconnect Penalty when there are multiple bugs that crash your game???
Since the last big engine update there are multiple bugs that result into the game crashing. I'm not even speaking about the "alt + tab" instant crash people have on the pc version because that is kinda avoidable but my game crashed now two times randomly when a nurse attacked me with a blink attack with the new rift skin and in 2v8 a blight made me crash.
I can't even say "okay I don't play the game and wait until my dc penalty get's lowered" because it only get's down with playing complete matches since a few months...
Either get your spaghetti code handled so the game isn't breaking with every update or remove the DC penalty for every dc that is not done via the "leave trail" option
Comments
I’ve had zero crashes since the new update (I’m on PC) and I haven’t heard of anyone else with the same issue as you
While I haven't had the issue of a particular killer crashing the game, the new update is absolutely less stable. Predominantly post-match crashes when trying to continue out of the lobby. Hasn't happened for a couple days now, but there's definitely some jank after the full engine update. (Also PC, brand new build, all up-to-date drivers)