Attack Titan Trapper Skin
I wanted to know if the Attack Titan Trapper Skin would get any added SFX, Voice-lines, Mori or really anything that makes it worthy of a legendary skin at some point?
Im sure there are many AOT fans super disappointed by this skin, just like me because of how it barely feels like a legendary skin. I understand that it was just a port from the mobile version but is there any chance that the team decides to polish it up with some new SFX, voice-lines and a mori so it can actually feel a bit more like you're playing as the Attack Titan as opposed to just the Trapper with a visual mod.
Comments
I’ve seen a lot of complaints about the new skins here and elsewhere in the community. Nothing will change as long as people are still spending money on this stuff. I don’t blame BHVR at all. If people are willing to throw away their money like this, that’s their problem, not BHVR’s.
I really hope they touch it up because frankly the skins kind of a sad joke
I really don't expect them to do anything to be honest, even with all the complaints they just won't care
Sahme that aot skins dont have atleast some sounds like oni when powers as armor titan he would have his scream etc.
Kinda shame some old skins wont have this luxury as the new ones because some of them are top.