DBD hitboxes
This is my first time posting on here, and i didnt know what category to rank it on, so i put it in balance feedback (because hitboxes are somewhat related to balance between the killer and survivor)
In my opinion, dead by daylight hitboxes suck. The red stain is stupid, and I think they should use actual character hitboxes. I dont think that they should remove the stain, but I dont think it should be a hitbox. I also dont think that dedicated servers will fix a thing. Sure, maybe lag, but ive been on a 50 ping and still got hit when I was done vaulting a window. I think to make the game more realistif, they shouldnt use the same hitbox for all characters, because I dont think people realize that all characters have the same hitbox. (when its an actual good hit, not like a vault hit) Overall, I love dbd but killer is just too overpowered. Ill try and attach some clips of the dbd hitboxes for an example. (check the comments) Thanks for reading this, give me your opinions in the replies
( dont get salty killer mains
In my opinion, dead by daylight hitboxes suck. The red stain is stupid, and I think they should use actual character hitboxes. I dont think that they should remove the stain, but I dont think it should be a hitbox. I also dont think that dedicated servers will fix a thing. Sure, maybe lag, but ive been on a 50 ping and still got hit when I was done vaulting a window. I think to make the game more realistif, they shouldnt use the same hitbox for all characters, because I dont think people realize that all characters have the same hitbox. (when its an actual good hit, not like a vault hit) Overall, I love dbd but killer is just too overpowered. Ill try and attach some clips of the dbd hitboxes for an example. (check the comments) Thanks for reading this, give me your opinions in the replies
( dont get salty killer mains
Comments
Also, I didnt realize you cant post video files on here, sorry. Maybe ill make a compilation of the hitboxes and post them here later 😂)