When will servers not prioritise killers?

played this game since 2019, and I’m pretty fed up of having to change my playstyle depending on the killers ping… which is near enough every other game on EU…why should I have to accommodate and change for someone else’s ping? Will BHVR ever balance this issue?

Comments

  • It definitely needs to be looked at. It wouldn't be so bad if it was maybe 1 in 10 games, but it's more like 1 in 3. I've stopped reacting when I get hit through a pallet, because it feels too normal.

  • Yeah, it just shows that Dedicated Servers were a massive mistake, since BHVR does not bother to provide Servers in every region. Sure, some just cannot have Servers, due to Amazon Game Servers not available there, but the list of Servers did not expand when it initially released.

    For EU this means playing with and against Russians, who will have high Ping if they need to connect to Frankfurt. Before Dedicated Servers, Russians played against Russians and Europeans played against Europeans, which made the Ping way better.

    And the "best" part? It didnt even lower cheating at all. I have faced a lagswitching Wesker a fewn weeks ago, no issue for him to cheat, even with Dedicated Servers. (That guy is btw. sitting at 500 hours, played yesterday, profile full of people saying he cheated, has already a banned account on Steam… Yet Support ignores it :) )

  • Ironically I think im in the opposite lol. The server is really close ig to where I live i regularly have 29 ms as killer. So when I swing and it shows me hitting the survivor itll rob me anyway so im not sure.

  • I've added a report for it in beta hub like a week ago. Hopefully they do something about the weird hits.