Please lower the grind for Outbreak Breakout and Taking One For The Team

My main point is that Outbreak Breakout and Taking One For The Team both feel overly grindy and too dependent on map/match conditions. They are not difficult in a skill-based way — they are just slow, repetitive, and inconsistent to progress.

Why I think they need adjustment:

  • Outbreak Breakout is highly map-dependent and can take a long time to complete.
  • Taking One For The Team depends a lot on teammate actions and match flow, so progress is unreliable, especially in solo queue.

Suggested fixes:

  • Lower the required number.
  • Or make the requirements less dependent on specific map or match conditions.

I love the game and I am not asking for these to be made free — just less tedious and more reasonable to complete.

Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • They can't platforms don't let you change achievements that are working. Both are doable just time consuming.