White Trans survivor
I am a white Transgender MtF and I think it would be really cool to have a white survivor also trans like Orela Rose
Tagged:
Survivors
I am a white Transgender MtF and I think it would be really cool to have a white survivor also trans like Orela Rose
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We are getting old granny, so who knows… she better not break her bones while jumping over window.
i get asking for representation and have been very vocal about it in the past.
But at some point it gets a bit too retrictive and results in too forced characters that are just going for specific checkboxes..
in what kinda way is that relevant to the topic?
Also if we go by realistic attributes, why start now with am elderly woman when a 16 year old girl, a buff Rugby player and a very old man are all perfectly capable and have literally no distinction in abilities… like.. come on.. at least try..
I forget if they are mtf or ftm but I believe Tubarao is trans!